Genre: Platformer; Entertainment
Developer: Media Molecule
Release Date: 10/28/2008
Out of stock
Characters have the power to move anything in this glued and stitched-together 3D landscape; they have the power to design; shape and build both objects and entire locations for others to view and play. There’s no complicated level editor; all of these skills can be learned by simply playing the game. Creativity is part of the gameplay experience and playing is part of the creative experience. Players can make their world as open or as secretive to explore as they like. When it’s ready they can invite anyone within the LittleBigPlanet community to come and explore their patch – or can go and explore everybody else’s.
- Play the game learn the skills and then find your own way to play. There isn’t a set solution to anything – you live LittleBigPlanet however you want to.
- Create your own content – customize your character and build your own locations. You have the power to rearrange anything in this unbelievably tactile landscape.
- Build move create collaborate – then share content with friends or publicly by inviting the whole world to come and visit your own location on LittleBigPlanet.
- There’s not just one way to play. Players craft their own individual experience
- Unlimited possibilities for user-created content – players can customize everything: their characters the landscape around them and their own patch on LittleBigPlanet
- Players discover and win new skills and items to aid them on their creative journey
- Initial levels will be provided – endless others will be user-generated on a global scale. LittleBigPlanet will change every day as players contribute their own levels
- Online and offline multiplayer modes – play alone work as a team or get competitive
- LittleBigPlanet global community for players to get involved with: includes player comments rankings and easy communication with new and existing friends