Developer: Frontier Development
Release Date: 11/15/2011
2 in stock
Harnessing the controller-free magic of Kinect for Xbox 360; ‘Kinect: Disneyland Adventures’ allows children; families and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park; step into adventures based on attractions; engage in challenging quests and interact with beloved Disney characters using their full bodies and voices* no controller required. ‘Kinect: Disneyland Adventures’ is your portal to a magical world of Disneyland park adventures through Kinect.
- Create memories. Whether it’s your first time or hundredth time exploring Disneyland park relive your fondest memories or embark on a new adventure.
- Discover Disneyland park . Whether you want to go on an adventure in your favorite attraction or explore the entire park ‘Kinect: Disneyland Adventures’ allows you to play at your own pace and customize your own Disneyland park experiences right from your living room whenever you want.
- Explore attractions. Experience your favorite Disneyland park attractions as immersive adventures – explore Neverland at Peter Pan’s side and take up your sword to fight Captain Hook; battle your way to the island in Pirates of the Caribbean; or partner with a friend to enjoy the fascinating world of Alice in Wonderland.
- Meet the characters. Share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters – hug a princess high-five Mickey Mouse collect autographs and accept quests.
- Collect and unlock. Collect Disney-themed items rewards and Xbox 360 Achievements as you make your way through the park to discover new game experiences including themed parades and firework displays.
- Cooperative play. Partner with a friend or family member to explore Disneyland park; have him or her jump in to lend a hand on difficult challenges and help you earn rewards. Designed to adjust difficulty based on skill ‘Kinect: Disneyland Adventures’ ensures that everyone is having fun and playing together.