Genre: Action; Action/Adventure; Sandbox
Developer: Sucker Punch
Release Date: 5/26/2009
Cole; an everyday guy; sets out to deliver a package in the downtown area of Empire City. Present at the scene of a devastating explosion that rocks Empire City; he barely manages to survive the event. As riots erupt in the aftermath; the city collapses into chaos and becomes overrun by powerful criminals. The city is quarantined from the mainland; and television broadcasts link Cole to the scene of the crime. Cole is now a wanted man but he’s also wielding extraordinary powers as a result of the explosion.
As an evolving mystery unfolds Cole must learn how to grasp his newfound super powers as he searches for the real culprits behind the blast in an attempt to rescue Empire City from complete anarchy.
- Be a Hero: Take on the role of Cole an everyday guy and urban explorer who develops a wide range of electricity-based powers. Learn how to adapt to Cole’s evolving powers in an attempt to save Empire City and its people.
- Super Powers: Feel what it is like to discover grow and use a wide range of electricity-based super powers (good or bad); and grasp the responsibility that comes from being so powerful.
- Epic Battles: Experience what it is like to be a true hero taking responsibility for every action as players battle against powerful iconic villains.
- Open Dynamic World: Coupling rich powers with a reactive environment and population experience complete freedom to explore a deep open interactive city. Players will be challenged to decide if they choose to save or destroy Empire City.
- Urban exploration: Scale the cityscape to discover new vantage points and employ a vertical combat system. Utilize Cole’s climbing skills to go where most people can not opening up a variety of offensive and defensive combat options.
- Organic City Ecology: Watch the citizens and city react and evolve depending on players’ actions. Events will unfold based on the role players take in them creating broader reactions in the city’s people and environment.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor