Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Canada
Release Date: 10/24/2003
For true soccer fans who demand the finest gameplay and in-depth game modes; FIFA Soccer 2004 is the most complete and authentic soccer experience. A new Career mode gives players the chance to take a team from the lower divisions; battle through ranks; sign new players; and turn them into champions. The action is deeper than ever with advanced levels of player detail and responsiveness. With immersive atmospheres; benchmark presentation; total realism with the world’s premier clubs; and industry-leading gameplay; FIFA returns as the true authority in soccer gaming.
- Groundbreaking Gameplay: FIFA 2004 offers a fine-tuned game engine; and new animations dramatically enhance the smoothness in player movement through organic motion.
- Expanded Database and Controls: Enjoy richer depth to team AI; attributes; tactics; playing styles; and individual player personalities. New depth to control keeps FIFA easy to pick up and play but gives greater depth for the master.
- Be the Ultimate Player Manager: Be your own player manager with FIFA’s deep Career Mode. Build your franchise and guide your club to the Championship by making calculated front-office decisions. Manage your team’s budget and promote or relegate your players to sustain franchise objectives on the pitch. When one season ends and another begins new challenges will present themselves. The most successful player managers should also be ready for promotions; as some of the world’s top clubs may have new job offers.
- In-game Management: You think it’s easy being the coach? Prove your tactical genius on the fly. Don’t second-guess yourself after the final whistle—make adjustments mid-game and call plays in real time via D-pad.
- Immersive Environments: More than 300 new crowd chants at an ever growing list of officially licensed stadiums help put you in the best seat in the house. From stadiums small and large; no soccer gaming experience offers a more complete library of the game’s authentic environments. An all-new dynamic weather feature even affects gameplay; so choose your home wisely.
- Broadcast Plus: Get a fresh perspective on game presentation with the cutting-edge in broadcast. New camera angles; intelligent commentary; rich effects; and game story arcs are all part of the authentic package.
- Play With The Best: More than 500 official licenses; including 16 leagues; 350 teams and 10;000 players are available. From the fast pace of Europe’s super leagues to the Americas Club Championship; which allows you to play with the top clubs from Major League Soccer and South America; FIFA 2004 provides for the most authentic selection of the world’s top teams; players; and environments.
- EA SPORTS Online Competition: Take on opponents from anywhere in the country via EA SPORTS online (PlayStation 2 and PC only). An online lobby area where gamers can meet; greet; chat; and play FIFA head-to-head provides the ultimate interactive experience.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor