Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 3/17/2009
The protagonist is a young soldier; Wylfred; who harbours a hatred for the Valkyries; especially Lenneth Valkyrie; who used his father as an Einharjar when he was ten years old. To seek revenge against the gods; he accepted power from Hel; the Queen of Niflheim; in the form of a black magic feather. In Midgard; however; the two princes of the Kingdom of Artolia are enthralled in a battle for succession to the throne; with neighboring nations Villnore and Crell Monferaigne monitoring the situation ready to strike at a moment’s notice.
- The Feather of Goddess … This is a vital key to how the story progresses and immensely powerful in battle situationsA hugely powerful artefact that causes mass effects to not only battles but the story line also
- Multi-story system … An in-depth mult-story system in defining chapters
- The outcome and direction of the story can change dramatically by your individual actions and choices in gamplay and in battle!
- Battle system … Further evolution of the battle system in the VP series! The battle system is now seen via the quarter view allowing more in-depth attacks and combos combined with dynamic finishing moves and dazzling spells!
- Mutual Assistance system … This system allows allied characters to spontaneously join the battle enabling you to surround your enemies and attack with maximum effect!
- Active Formation … Upon entering battle the ‘Active Formation’ is formed allowing valuable bonuses for executed set-up formations.
- Audio / Visual experience. … Breath taking graphics and effects that push the technical limits of the DS.
- Epic cinematic cut scenes and events that create and set the scene and direction of the gameplay and story line
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor