Developer: Epic Games
Release Date: 12/10/2007
1 in stock
Unreal Tournament 2007 marks the return of the industry’s premiere fi rst-person shooter utilizing the completely new Unreal Engine 3 technology taking the graphics playability and challenge to a new level.
Players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense shooting battles against skilled opponents controlledeither by human contestants online or by A.I. These contests are fought with the most powerful sci-fi weapons and vehicles. It’sFPS action at it’s best!
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling First Person Shooter Experience to-date…online and offline!
- Vast arsenal of weapons. The weaponry is bigger and badder than ever. Destroy your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Link Gunor blast away at close range with the Bio Rifl e. There are a ton of weapons to choose from and many have been upgraded for maximum performanceand killing sprees.
- Single player mode rivals the online experience! Battle against lightening fast A.I. in the deeper and richer single player tournament mode.
- Onslaught vehicle combat taken to a new level. Expanded Onslaught game type features two complete sets of high-tech vehicles including the massive Leviathan the terrifying Darkwalker and a completely new way to get into the actionâ€¦the Hoverboard.
- New and favorite characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the UT franchise all with enhanced abilities extremely detailed looks and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types including: Deathmatch Team Deathmatch Capture the Flag and Instagib CTF and more.
- Online innovations. Unreal Tournament 2007 provides seamless loading on servers in addition to improved matchmaking for more evenly matched competitors.
- Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset. Build your own levels gametypes and more or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community.