Developer: Epic Games
Release Date: 12/10/2007
Unreal Tournament 2007 marks the return of the industry’s premiere fi rst-person shooter utilizing the completely new Unreal Engine 3 technology taking the graphics playability and challenge to a new level.
Players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense shooting battles against skilled opponents controlledeither by human contestants online or by A.I. These contests are fought with the most powerful sci-fi weapons and vehicles. It’sFPS action at it’s best!
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling First Person Shooter Experience to-date…online and offline!
- Vast arsenal of weapons. The weaponry is bigger and badder than ever. Destroy your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Link Gunor blast away at close range with the Bio Rifl e. There are a ton of weapons to choose from and many have been upgraded for maximum performanceand killing sprees.
- Single player mode rivals the online experience! Battle against lightening fast A.I. in the deeper and richer single player tournament mode.
- Onslaught vehicle combat taken to a new level. Expanded Onslaught game type features two complete sets of high-tech vehicles including the massive Leviathan the terrifying Darkwalker and a completely new way to get into the actionâ€¦the Hoverboard.
- New and favorite characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the UT franchise all with enhanced abilities extremely detailed looks and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types including: Deathmatch Team Deathmatch Capture the Flag and Instagib CTF and more.
- Online innovations. Unreal Tournament 2007 provides seamless loading on servers in addition to improved matchmaking for more evenly matched competitors.
- Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset. Build your own levels gametypes and more or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor