Developer: Epic Games
MultiPlayer: Internet; System Link
Release Date: 4/19/2005
1 in stock
‘Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict’ brings the ‘Unreal Championship’ franchise to Xbox and Xbox Live with bold enhancements to single and multiplayer gameplay including all new super-agile player acrobatics; third-person camera mode; vehicles and intense melee abilities. ‘Unreal Championship’ fans can play as any one of 14 characters from the ‘Unreal’ Universe; each with spectacular new Adrenaline powers that enable new offensive and defensive combos.
- Bone-crunching melee combat. For the first time in an ‘Unreal’ franchise game; players can battle using hand-to-hand weapon combat seamlessly melded with Unreal’s trademark fast-paced shooter action.
- Unprecedented player mobility. Combat takes on a whole new dimension. New third-person navigation makes it easy for players to pull off incredible acrobatic combo-moves. Levels are designed to allow the players to take maximize their movement skills and take combat to a high-flying vertical level; never seen before in an action shooter.
- Adrenaline Powers for fighting. New Adrenaline Powers enable players to deflect projectiles and invoke powers for new offensive and defensive tactics.
- Unparalleled multiplayer action. The ‘Unreal’ experience is optimized for Xbox Live; enabling players to take on adversaries from around the world. System Link provides the ability to play against others by directly linking Xbox consoles.
- Intense single-player excitement. Players are immersed in a two-part; single-player tournament experience that allows the player to take on the role of a variety of uniquely-skilled characters; as well as the role of heroic Anubis as he fights to reclaim his people’s Rite of Ascension tournament from the omnipotent Liandri Corporation.