Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive
Developer: CD Projekt Red
Release Date: 4/17/2012
1 in stock
Finally; the award winning RPG is released to Xbox 360 with a full game adaptation to the new platform. It will immerse players in the same mature; deep gameplay experience; but now perfectly adapted for the new hardware. Additionally the adaptation will include completely new features!
- Additional hours of gameplay for the Xbox 360: New major adventures set in previously unseen locations expanding the story and introducing new characters mysteries and monsters.
- New Game Introduction and cinematics: All new animations and cut scenes including a new three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn. BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Baginski brings this key historical event to life setting the stage for the story told in The Witcher 2.
- Upgraded interface designed specifically for the Xbox 360: Game camera and targeting have been redesigned for the Xbox and with upgraded pad controls players will now be able to experience fully The Witcher 2’s spectacular and thrilling combat.
- Defining new standards: for realistic non-linear game narration The Witcher 2 spins a mature thought-provoking tale to produce one of the most complex and unique RPGs ever released on consoles. In addition to its epic story the game features a complex combat system that uniquely combines dynamic action and tactical depth.
- Ultra-modern cutting-edge REDengine: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings features both beautiful graphics and sophisticated in-game mechanics drawing players into the most lively and believable world ever created in a video game. A completely immersive visual experience The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is arguably the best-looking RPG ever to come to consoles.
- Special ‘Dark’ difficulty setting: A new difficulty setting that provides the ultimate challenge for players. It also provides a completely new set of dark-themed gear.
- The Arena – arcade-style mode: Infinitely replayable and progressively more challenging