Publisher: Valcon Games
Developer: Jester Interactive
Release Date: 8/4/2005
The Isle of Man TT provides the perfect backdrop for a video game. Featuring a fantastically rich and detailed environment; the island offers the ultimate challenge for riders. TT Superbikes is the definitive motorcycle racing game in terms of playability; graphics enjoyment and realism. The engrossing gameplay is brimming with rewards and ‘unlocks’ to keep the replay value high.
TT Superbikes has been developed in conjunction with experienced bikers who know every inch of the Isle of Man circuit and data painstakingly captured by the development team. The result is the most accurate representation of the race you’ll ever experience without actually taking part! Adrian Archibald three times winner of the TT commented ‘I was surprised by how realistic it was. There’s a part near Ramsey on the real TT course where the kerb sticks out a couple of feet which I didn’t expect to be in the game. But it is. Every corner is 100% accurate and the timescale is right because I was doing 20-minute laps. I could sit and play it for hours.’
The Isle of Man TT is the most famous motorcycle race in the world. The event takes place every June and the island is invaded by an army of biking enthusiasts all there to witness their heroes push man and machine to the limits. The 37.74 mile course tests riders with some of the most extreme challenges on the road racing circuit.
Three levels of difficulty will allow players of all abilities to enjoy TT Superbikes. Newcomers to the sport will benefit from driving aids such as assisted braking while experts will be able to get the most from their bikes by using advanced features such as shifting the rider’s body weight. Players will eventually be able to test themselves on the full 37.74 mile circuit but must first conquer the 25 different stages that make up the full race.
In addition to traditional racing the game will also feature the Red Bull Mad Sunday mode. Red Bull Mad Sunday is an exciting event with riders coming from all corners of the world to have the chance of riding at high speeds over the Mountain circuit during TT race week. The player will not only have other bikers to worry about but will have to avoid high-speed traffic thus creating even more excitement than the norm.
TT Superbikes features over 40 individual bikes from the world’s major bike manufacturers. Bikes and riders can be further customised with different wheels exhausts leathers helmets etc. leading to over 6000 different possible combinations. In addition the game offers the opportunity for players to test their skill with racing sidecars!
- The most extreme road race in the world since 1907.
- 37.73 miles of dangerous intense racing through blind bends between stone walls.
- Race bikes enter from all classes ranging from 125cc to F1 1000cc monsters.
- On Red Bull Mad Sunday take to the road against on-coming traffic!
- Various game modes allow exciting full-grid challenges with bikes fighting for the finish line.
- Arcade and Challenge Modes allow you to compete with real TT racers whilst practising your skills in Master Classes.
- Race against your friends in a two-players split screen race.
- Tutorials take the player through every corner of the course.
- Silky smooth 60fps.
- Riders and Superbikes respond precisely to controls with fully dynamic physics model.
- Circuits have been re-created using the latest surveying equipment allowing us to recreate the track to near perfection!
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor