Genre: Tactical; Action/Adventure
MultiPlayer: System Link
Release Date: 4/8/2003
Splinter Cell will grant players access to the highest echelons of national security; where shadowy operatives have the freedom to do whatever it takes to safeguard America. In Splinter Cell; the player controls Sam Fisher; a field operative of a secretive ‘black-ops’ NSA sub-agency called Third Echelon. Sam Fisher is geared up to infiltrate high-security strongholds; seize critical intelligence; destroy threatening data and neutralize the enemy – all without leaving a trace. Developed by Ubi Soft’s Montreal Studio in Canada; Splinter Cell is a unique experience that will have the player thinly skate on the fine line that separates fact from fiction.
- The first stealth-action experience for the Nintendo GameCube!
- A compelling original storyline and characters inspired by the world of Tom Clancy and endorsed by the famous author.
- evolutionary lighting shadowing animation physics and sound effects create an astonishingly realistic tension-filled experience never before seen on the GameCube.
- Comprehensive stealth techniques and action moves including split jumps zip-lining rappelling and using human shields make gameplay creative and fun.
- Experimental intelligence gadgets based on real-life technologies such as night vision/thermal goggles prototype weapons non-lethal weapons and surveillance gear give Fisher the edge against his enemies.
- 30 minutes of full 3D cinematics and a movie quality introduction that includes music recorded for the game by the famous Prague Orchestra.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor