Genre: Tactical; Action/Adventure
MultiPlayer: System Link
Release Date: 4/8/2003
1 in stock
Splinter Cell will grant players access to the highest echelons of national security; where shadowy operatives have the freedom to do whatever it takes to safeguard America. In Splinter Cell; the player controls Sam Fisher; a field operative of a secretive ‘black-ops’ NSA sub-agency called Third Echelon. Sam Fisher is geared up to infiltrate high-security strongholds; seize critical intelligence; destroy threatening data and neutralize the enemy – all without leaving a trace. Developed by Ubi Soft’s Montreal Studio in Canada; Splinter Cell is a unique experience that will have the player thinly skate on the fine line that separates fact from fiction.
- The first stealth-action experience for the Nintendo GameCube!
- A compelling original storyline and characters inspired by the world of Tom Clancy and endorsed by the famous author.
- evolutionary lighting shadowing animation physics and sound effects create an astonishingly realistic tension-filled experience never before seen on the GameCube.
- Comprehensive stealth techniques and action moves including split jumps zip-lining rappelling and using human shields make gameplay creative and fun.
- Experimental intelligence gadgets based on real-life technologies such as night vision/thermal goggles prototype weapons non-lethal weapons and surveillance gear give Fisher the edge against his enemies.
- 30 minutes of full 3D cinematics and a movie quality introduction that includes music recorded for the game by the famous Prague Orchestra.