Developer: Zipper Interactive
Release Date: 4/19/2011
Experience what it’s like to be an Ops Commander as you lead a 5-person squad in a special mission to discover what’s behind the annihilation of NATO Special Forces in Southeast Asia. Continuing to raise the bar for tactical gaming; SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs introduces new ways for players to engage in combat. For the first time in franchise history; players will be able to utilize both the PlayStation Move and DUALSHOCK controllers to enable precise tactical control over their A.I. teammates.
Control meets chaos when a SEAL team confronts a no-win situation. Thrown into an international catastrophe the Ops Commander Cullen Gray attacks with expertise and tenacity. With only six days the OpsCom must lead his team to capture a militant revolutionary aimed at destroying the world’s most vital waterway and disrupting the global economy.
The OpsCom leads a multinational force comprised of First Lieutenant Park Yoon-Hee (call-sign ’45’) a South Korean covert operations specialist; Chief Petty Officer Dion Wells; Heavy Weapons Operator Eric Schweitzer; and Chung Kwan a South Korean reconnaissance operative. The team is assisted by ORACLE a surviving intelligence analyst aboard a crippled NATO carrier offshore.
- Rich cinematic experience supported by a strong contemporary narrative.
- Full PlayStation Move integration makes shooting intuitive and precise. Players can utilize weapon scope control to enable ultra-precise shots.
- Fight through 14 robust single-player missions over the course of a desperate six-day battle on the ground in Southeast Asia.
- Dynamic enemy AI exhibit advanced squad tactics that adjust to the team’s every move ensuring that encounters are unique each time through the combat zone.
- New command system allows for quick contextual commands enabling precise tactical control over the AI teammates. Players can additionally create their own custom maneuvers.
- Utilize real-time access to supporting air assets ranging from UAV surveillance drones to devastating aerial bombardments.
- New cover mode enables players to take defendable firing positions and allows cover barriers to be destroyed with heavy weapon fire and explosions.
- International Forces – The nationality of your character and teammates changes depending on your region.
- Active Armory – Scavenge enemy weapons to build your arsenal.
- Industry leading competitive multiplayer.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor