Publisher: Atlus USA
MultiPlayer: Same Screen
Release Date: 10/11/2005
Serph; leader of the Embryon; wanders aimlessly through the lifeless streets before him. In the Junkyard; his Tribe fought a gruesome war; hoping the light of Heaven would relieve their suffering. In the end; Serph’s world vanished along with the comrades who stood by him.All that awaited him in Nirvana were endless streets littered with the silent remains of human statues. The Promised Land was nothing but a new hell.
Guards in white appear through clouds of dust threatening to arrest Serph as an unauthorized Avatar Tuner. He notices the Karma Temple’s insignia on their equipment as they throw it aside and transform into hideous demons. The water crown’s power washes over Serph and he realizes the Atma was not simply a nightmare of the Junkyard-nothing has changed but his surroundings. Devouring others is the only way to survive. What awaits Serph beyond Nirvana-a glorious paradise or a sea of blood-soaked corpses?
- The thrilling conclusion to the critically acclaimed SMT: Digital Devil Saga! Import your save data from the original Digital Devil Saga to unlock hidden bonuses!
- Explore a brand new world full of conspiracy and danger!
- Tear into the new half human half demon Berserk mode!
- New Karma Ring system adds another layer of depth to character development!
- 40+ hours of gameplay featuring spectacular stylized graphics and fully-voiced cutscenes!
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor