Developer: Acclaim Studios
Release Date: 3/4/2002
1 in stock
Developed by Acclaim Studios Teesside; Shadow Man: 2econd Coming marks the return of Mike LeRoi; an undead demon-hunter on a twisted voodoo journey through the darkest recesses of the soul. In Shadow Man: 2econd Coming; players assume the role of both LeRoi and his ‘Deadside’ alter ego; Shadow Man; as they battle the Grigori; a group of sadistic demons that have been masquerading as humans for the past 2000 years. Players must use all of their cunning and strength to defeat the Grigori; who are trying to rescue their leader Asmodeus; from the Pit. If successful; destruction of biblical proportions will befall humanity. However the one man that is standing between life and eternal darkness is Shadow Man.
- 30+ hours of haunting gameplay;
- Epic storyline filled with thrills chills and twists which are unveiled to the player though both scripted in-game events and dynamic cinematics;
- Third-person horror adventure featuring multiple routes and the combination of platform combat stealth and puzzle-based gameplay;
- In-game transitions between day and night each filled with unique actions and abilities;
- Real-time weather effects including rain snow and the ability to flood game locations;
- Rule-based reactive artificial intelligence allowing enemies to realistically respond to actual in-game events;
- Six seamlessly connected game locations each massive with numerous sub areas;
- Ambidextrous gameplay enabling thrills for right- and left-handed players;
- ‘Save anywhere’ functionality allowing players to save their game whenever they want.