Publisher: Sega of America
MultiPlayer: Split Screen; Internet
Release Date: 10/9/2007
The introduction of SEGA Rally to the arcades in 1995 had the single biggest impact on the racing genre. Subsequent console rally games concentrated on a realistic simulation of the sport; but their popularity; reflected in sales; steadily dropped over the last decade. Now; SEGA Rally is back and set to reinvigorate the genre with the vital ingredients that many of the modern racers lack â€“ fun; character and beauty; with few rally games able to match its unique and rewarding experience. Rally’s dead long live SEGA Rally.
- Bumper to bumper Rally racing: Close competitive Rally racing with multiple cars on track racing bumper to bumper across Rally inspired environments.
- Deformation: Fully deformable environments & surfaces that will ensure no two laps let alone a race will be the same.
- Speed & adrenaline: Fun looping tracks with a wide variety of surface types and vehicles including 4WD 2WD & Classic vehicles.
- A driving fantasy: Set to offer a wonderfully vibrant graphical world featuring 8 different environments each taking inspiration from exotic locations around the world.
- Competition: Advanced AI multiplayer and online capabilities will ensure a healthy level of competition for all standards of driver.
- Immediacy: Arcade accessibility with simulation depth.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor