Release Date: 3/14/2006
This latest chapter marks the return to the franchise’s roots by reintroducing the deeply strategic and tactical gameplay synonymous with the Rainbow Six name; while incorporating classic in-game elements such as vintage maps and weapons all rebuilt using today’s technology offered at an attractive price. This will bring an exciting new seven-mission single-player campaign and 16 multiplayer levels to gamers who want more gameplay from one of the most popular franchises on Xbox Live(r) online gaming service and ubi.com
- The end of an era: Rainbow Six Critical Hour’s storyline bids on nostalgia as John Clark retires and passes the torch to Ding Chavez.
- Classic missions return: Chosen by fans seven single-player missions from the original Rainbow Six(r) and Rogue SpearTM games return revamped with today’s technology.
- Return to tactical gameplay: Through slower pacing and an enhanced combat model strategic planning is the central element of gameplay.
- Advanced combat model: Choose your steps wisely as your actions could mean the difference between life and death. Weapon accuracy is affected by in-game manoeuvres and events such as running crouching standing still or firing while injured.
- Superior multiplayer experience: Rainbow Six Critical Hour comes equipped with a superior multiplayer experience including the revolutionary Persistent Elite CreationTM (P.E.C.) mode as well as the new and innovative Assassin and Free-for-All modes.
- Close-quarter battles: Maps in narrow corridors with non-linear level design challenge even the most tactical of gamers increasing the importance of the infamous one-shot kill.
- Weapons and equipment: Enter the battle with today’s most advanced weaponry (23 weapons in all) and high-tech equipment.
- Span the globe: From Idaho to Venice Mexico City to Siberia team Rainbow travels the world to serve and protect the innocent from terrorist threats..
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor