Release Date: 10/18/2011
Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call is bursting to the brim with brand new puzzles to challenge and delight both seasoned Professor Layton fans and those new to the series. The exciting storyline; set three years before the events of Professor Layton and the Curious Village; follows the story of how Professor Layton first met his soon-to-be trusty assistant Luke. Players will also be introduced to Layton’s female assistant; Emmy; who is keen to work with him to discover the mystery behind the Misthallery spectre. The more puzzles you solve the closer you will get to cracking Layton’s latest mystery.
- This new instalment still features the animated charm and hand-drawn art that has featured in the previous Professor Layton titles as well as lots of brand new content.
- Set 3 years before The Curious Village when the Professor first met Luke.
- Brand-new mini-games and all-new episodes can be unlocked as you progress through the game.
- There are three new mini-games in total. Lay a train track for a small model train to pass through all the stations and reach the goal or juggle verbs to get the right performance on stage. The third new minigame involves you guiding a fish around an obstacle course to collect golden coins.
- Each episode offers you a glimpse into the life of some of the interesting characters that you meet while solving the case.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor