Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
Developer: Eurocom Entertainment
Release Date: 5/22/2007
Out of stock
Live and die by the sword! Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is inspired by the events; environments and characters surrounding the second and third installments of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Players must demonstrate their cunning; swashbuckling creativity and swordsmanship as they encounter all manner of crazed pirates and cursed creatures in treacherous; exotic locations. Play as the eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann to prevent Jack’s dark past from catching up with him.
Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics adaptive combat and classical dueling in unique gameplay. Experience the Pirates of the Caribbean world in never-before-seen detail going beyond the films’ events and storylines to introduce new locations an extended story legendary pirates and a unique ending.
- Notoriety â€“ Jack’s fame as a pirate increases as he strikes fear and admiration into the hearts of his pirate brethren
- Control Captain Jack Sparrow â€“ Take advantage of situations as Jack would playing to his unique character wit and guile
- Intelligent Swordplay â€“ Adaptive swashbuckling with intense dueling and acrobatic interaction requiring flamboyant creativity
- Challenge Mode (PlayStation 2 system) â€“ Available in both single and multiplayer mode players can test their pirating skills in Combat Combos and Looting
- Action â€“ Experience an exciting world of swordplay environmental acrobatics and Pirate shenanigans
- Exhaustive Unlockables â€“ New moves secret characters inventory items weapons and secret locations
- Wii Remote (Wii) â€“ Pointing and motion sensing capabilities heightens the intensity of swashbuckling with each move