Publisher: Sega of America
Release Date: 10/24/2006
Out of stock
Phantasy Star Universe offers long-time fans the epic experience they have been clamoring for. The solo adventure features more than 40 hours of gameplay; an emotionally engaging story; traditional cut scenes; and strong character development. The title’s hero is Ethan Waber; a 17-year old cadet intent on saving his sister who is living on a planet under siege by mysterious life forces called THE SEED.
In Online Mode players are given the opportunity to create their own characters from a range of races and they get to explore all three planets in the Grarl solar system. Fans can travel with a squad of other adventurers enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of other players and build their avatars into powerful warriors.
- The first major offline Phantasy Star game in more than a decade.The robust full-featured single-player campaign offers more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three enormous planets to explore. A gigantic overworld and more than twenty giant dungeons are featured.
- All-new enemies to fight. In addition to a brand-new roster of standard opponents there are more than 15 major bosses to challenge.
- Player-controlled vehicles. Players no longer need to travel everywhere by foot adding a new dimension to exploration.
- The best online Phantasy Star experience to date. The game features a game world that will evolve with new content over the course of several years.