Publisher: Deep Silver
Release Date: 12/4/2018
1 in stock
Calling all dancing queens; kings; androids; talking cat-like creatures; and everything in between! All are welcome to join their favorite characters on the dance floor in Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight. Fans of Persona 3 Persona 5 and newcomers alike are invited to Club Velvet for a magical dance party they won’t soon forget.
In Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) and the Phantom Thieves are each whisked away to a secret room known only as Club Velvet. Upon awakening each group finds themselves face-to-face with enigmatic Velvet Room residents and are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party unaware of what lies ahead of them.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro composed by Ryota Kozuka as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS Lotus Juice ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm) Jazztronik and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering ‘Fever’ mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English French Italian German and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In ‘Social’ players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.