Publisher: Global Star Software
MultiPlayer: Internet; System Link; Same Screen
Release Date: 7/26/2005
1 in stock
Outlaw Tennis is a top quality tennis sim combined with the outrageous characters; play modes and humor of the Outlaw series of games. The Fighting/composure system that is unique to the Outlaw series adds a whole new dimension to the otherwise conservative world of tennis. Get ready to hit the courts beat the daylights out of your opponent and cause a ‘racquet’.
- 16 playable characters -15 regular characters 1 surprise character
- Customizable outfits per character (Mix and match tops bottoms shoes)
- Customizable Accessories
- 6 improvable attributes: Power Endurance Control Serve Accuracy Speed
- 12 courts – 10 regular unlockable courts 1 drill court 1 surprise court
- Dynamic Weather- patterns include sunshine rain (thunder & lightning) snow and fog.
- Multiple Surface Types … Including Concrete Black Top Hard Polished Wood Indoor Carpet Marble Clay Dirt Natural Grass and Snow.
- 6 Game Modes: Exhibition Tour (50 Tour Matches … Singles Doubles & Canadian Doubles mixed) Random Play Drills Network Play Tutorials
- 3 Match Types: Singles Match Doubles Match Canadian Tennis (doubles vs. single player)
- 7 Match Modes including: Classic Tennis Hot Potato Casino Baseball Football Rules Cash Zones and Ping-Pong.
- Multiple Shot and Serve Types:
- Momentum- The amount of momentum you have in the game determines how quickly a players Turbo Meter regenerates. Turbo Power allows players to use their Turbo Run Turbo Serves Turbo Shots and Signature Shots. Each player has a momentum meter that is prominently displayed in the top corners of the screen. Momentum decreases with every volley that is lost and increases with every volley won. It also regenerates over time so that players that are losing badly still have a chance of staying in the game.
- Sound Tracks- Outlaw Tennis comes with an existing catalog of songs and allows for custom soundtracks
- Online Play: Play online with up to 4 friends and play in tournaments with Xbox live.