Release Date: 10/30/2001
2 in stock
NFL Fever 2002 combines fast and hard-hitting action with deep season and career modes. Designed exclusively for Xbox; NFL Fever 2002 features stadiums from all 31 NFL teams and enables gamers to participate in up to 25 seasons. Players can amass both individual and team trophies and build their own dynasties; season after season. The fast-playing NFL tempo lets gamers explode through the holes and break loose just like real NFL players
- Lighting. Highlighting and shadows move across players’ bodies and uniforms. Helmets include reflection of stadium lights and architecture while dramatic day and night skies and shadows are visible.
- Models. Highly detailed player models reflect the size shape and attitude of real NFL players including variable accessories such as gloves wristbands face masks taped fingers QB play sheets shoes spats and pads. Players’ faces animate and lip-sync for incredibly realistic taunts celebrations brutal hits and fatigue.
- Movement. Momentum-based motions in the game are captured at game speed with a highly detailed skeleton to provide some of the most bone-crunchingly realistic animation of any electronic football game to date.
- Pace. Maximize the players’ time on the field scoring points and delivering crushing blows.
- Player interaction. NFL Fever 2002 delivers some of the most intuitive and responsive game controls available in sports games.
- Dynasty mode. Gamers can play multiple seasons and unlock Super Bowl championship teams that will become on-field opponents as part of the game players’ future schedules.
- All-time challenge mode. Players can challenge the greatest Super Bowl teams of all time.
- Trophy case. Players can work their way into the Hall of Fame and collect virtual trophies for season and career accomplishments.
- Dynamic Player Performance Model (DPPM). Ratings improve as players improve their game characters’ skills.