Release Date: 3/28/2005
1 in stock
Within the visually awe-inspiring world of Myst(r); a gripping family drama will slowly unfold. In Myst IV Revelation; players finally learn the fate of Sirrus and Achenar; two villains first introduced in the original Myst. The brothers have remained trapped in separate prison worlds; abandoned by their father for crimes they had committed. Players are engaged in uncovering the mystery surrounding a little girl’s disappearance daring to venture deep inside the intense worlds of the villainous brothers. Understanding their motives is key to the success of the investigation and will be a true ‘revelation.’
- Escape to discover surreal and riveting Ages of Myst IV Revelation in a quest to save a little girl and uncover the truth.
- The suspense returns to the forefront of the gameplay experience and answers questions left hanging since both the original Myst(r) and Myst(r) III: Exile.
- Decisions will dramatically affect the various storyline options along the way…including the ending!
- Understand the twisted minds of the two evil brothers and uncover crucial clues in this captivating story.
- Compelling and pristine graphics ‘come to life’ through cutting-edge animation programming.
- High-quality video with real-life actors is integrated directly into the storyline and gameplay which only adds to the emotional suspense of the plot.
- The ability to take pictures and record your findings in a journal will ensure that you don’t miss anything along the way.
- Interacting with characters will help reveal secrets from the past that might lead to the truth you seek.
- Peter Gabriel and Jack Wall provide an engaging ambient and immersive soundtrack that dynamically adds to the gameplay experience.