Developer: Rainbow Studios
MultiPlayer: Split Screen; Internet
Release Date: 12/17/2007
1 in stock
MX vs ATV kicks it up a notch and shifts into high gear as the best selling offroad franchise returns. Rainbow Studios (MX Unleashed; MX vs ATV Unleashed) has evolved their legendary Rhythm Racing engine to include throttle based power slides near upside down whips and new scrubs at full speed all while retaining the smooth and authentic feel not found in any other game.
Attempt to own the offroad by dominating the innovative new ‘X-Cross Tournament’. X-Cross brings together 8 unique racing series like Endurocross Opencross Supercross Waypoint and SuperMoto and then crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship. Brand new styles of racing are born as powerful vehicles tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode while then shifting gears to navigate boulders logs and water pits in Endurocross.
Players can take control of the new ORV Sport and multiple other vehicles including Monster and Trophy Trucks as they blitz through rough rivers rip though swampy everglades and blaze through the desert dunes. Amp up your favourite vehicles power handling and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories.
The MX vs ATV rivalry explodes as the top professional riders like Ricky Carmichael Chad Reed and others go bar to bar in Supercross Outdoor Nationals Supermoto and Freestyle showdowns. The top 10 professional MX and ATV riders collide on the same track vying for vehicle supremacy.
Be the last vehicle standing as 12 players compete online.
- X-Cross: 8 unique series are crossed into one ultimate offroad championship
- Championship: Earn trophies in 8 individual event championship series
- Own the Offroad: The 8 baddest all-terrain machines battle it out to determine which vehicle owns the outdoors
- MX vs ATV Rivalry: Go bar to bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders
- Massive Outdoor Environments: Rip through swampy everglades blitz through rough rivers and blaze through desert dunes
- Freestyle Challenges: Natural environments provide launching pads that can’t be created elsewhere to throw down more than 40 tricks
- Rhythm Racing: Rainbow Studios’ revolutionary real world physics has evolved to handle all new power slides whips and scrubs
- Customization: Amp up your vehicle’s power handling and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories
- Multiplayer: Fire out of the gates in 12 player online competition or in 2 player split screen