Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar San Diego
Release Date: 4/8/2003
Members of the world’s most notorious illegal street racing syndicate meet each night on the streets of Los Angeles; Paris; and Tokyo. Find yourself in the position of a novice challenger; set on penetrating this secret society and trumping them all; one by one. Add insult to injury; as you win the suped-up rides of defeated adversaries; all on your way to being crowned international champion. Just remember; there are no rules. Use whatever routes shortcuts and driving methods necessary to hit those checkpoints and arrive at the finish line before your opponent has a chance.
With entirely overhauled technology breathtaking new vehicles physics and driving mechanics like nothing you’ve ever experienced… Rockstar is about to deliver the racing game that will again change the genre forever. Midnight Club 2 returns to once again redefine street racing on the PlayStation(r)2 this winter 2003. Choose from the latest performance enhanced cars and bikes and compete head-to-head to make a name for yourself. Or battle it out with other players in white-knuckle adrenaline-pumping multiplayer modes. Drive anywhere in the city. Master evasive tactics to duck authorities. Find the fastest route to win. And earn your place at the top.
- Unbelievable speed … this is the fastest racing game ever made.
- Completely nonlinear racing … take whatever route you like through LA Paris and Tokyo.
- Eight player online multiplayer action! Broadband only.
- The Midnight Club is now open to motorbikes. Take advantage of a bike’s size for speed and control.
- 30+ performance adjusted vehicles muscle cars hot rods rally cars and the world’s fastest domestic and foreign autos.
- Cops want to break up an illegal racing circuit at any cost … watch yourself.
- Storyline and characters take you into the worldwide underground of illegal street racing.
- Play battle modes like Detonate and Capture The Flag.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor