Genre: Action; Fighting; RPG
Developer: Raven Software
MultiPlayer: Same Screen
Release Date: 10/24/2006
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is an all-new action/RPG where players create their Marvel dream team from the largest roster of Super Heroes ever in an epic quest that will determine the fate of Earth and the Marvel universe. For decades; Earth’s Super Heroes have opposed evil in their own cities; and on their own terms. But now; Dr. Doom and a newly reformed Masters of Evil – the greatest collection of Super Villains ever assembled – have plans for world domination; and the heroes must band together to defeat them. Playing as some of the most revered Marvel characters; gamers will embark on a dangerous journey across exotic terrain and well-known comic book locations like Atlantis; the Shield Heli-Carrier and the Skrull home world in an attempt to defy the world’s most notorious Super Villains. Created by Raven Software Marvel: Ultimate Alliance lets players control the most powerful Super Hero alliance the world has ever known.
- Create…Marvel…Dream…Team!!! – Experience the full scale of the Marvel universe with a combined cast of over 140 popular comic book characters. Players create customize and control their ultimate four-person strike team selecting from an initial roster of 20 playable Super Heroes including Spider-Man Wolverine The Thing Captain America Elektra and Thor – and battle notorious Super Villains including Dr. Doom Galactus and countless others.
- Deep Rich Customizable – Marvel: Ultimate Alliance offers gamers total team customization. Players can form their favorite Marvel dream team create their own team name team icon team vehicle and establish a team reputation as they play through an original storyline hand crafted by renowned game developer Raven Software and Marvel’s own C.B. Cebulski. Additionally players have more control over leveling up each team member to their liking or upgrading all team members together to keep their heroes balanced.
- Combat Combat and More Combat – With new and dynamic combat capabilities Super Heroes can now fight while airborne on the ground and even submerged underwater as they traverse through 17 exotic locales and play out some of the most legendary comic book battles from the Marvel universe. Players will have access to a host of fighting tactics and accessories including melee combat moves such as grappling blocking and quick combos new chargeable Super Hero powers more environmental objects that can be used as weapons and unique one and two-handed weapons.
- The Fates – Marvel: Ultimate Alliance features a unique storyline where players not only determine the fate of Earth but also control the fate of the Marvel universe. The missions players accept the objectives completed and how players interact with other characters throughout the game will have a direct impact on how the story plays out.
- …Indivisible with Liberty and Multiplayer for All – In addition to the epic single-player storyline players can also battle the world’s most evil Super Villains alongside friends in both on and offline cooperative story modes. This robust multiplayer component also features a Competitive Mode – where the game keeps track of various in-game stats so players can see how well they stack up against one another – affecting the amount of experience points and how equipment is distributed.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor