Genre: Puzzle; Party
MultiPlayer: Split Screen
Release Date: 11/4/2003
2 in stock
Mario and his closest friends are trying to restore peace to Dream World by racing around a collection of all-new game boards-and tons of surprises await! The new game sports new game boards; more than 60 new mini-games; new playable characters; an expanded one-player mode and; of course the multi-player madness that made it famous in the first place. This sequel extends Mario Party’s reign as the king of the party game!
- Change the location of event spaces on the virtual game board to get a leg up on your competition and race to collect more stars than anyone else.
- Duke it out in new duel traditional or everyone-vs.-Bowser mini-games.
- Have fun with everyone’s favorite characters as well as some new ones debuting in their first Mario game.
- View the game board with ease and get back to the game faster with the new 3-D maps.
- Compete against the Koopa Kid Brigade-a trio of Koopa Kids who take their turns simultaneously cutting down significantly on the wait time and letting everyone get back to the action more quickly.
- Win mini-game competitions to collect coins and reach stars that are randomly placed on the game boards. Collect the most stars and coins to win a game board. Beat all the game boards and win the game!