Genre: Puzzle; Party
MultiPlayer: Split Screen
Release Date: 11/4/2003
Mario and his closest friends are trying to restore peace to Dream World by racing around a collection of all-new game boards-and tons of surprises await! The new game sports new game boards; more than 60 new mini-games; new playable characters; an expanded one-player mode and; of course the multi-player madness that made it famous in the first place. This sequel extends Mario Party’s reign as the king of the party game!
- Change the location of event spaces on the virtual game board to get a leg up on your competition and race to collect more stars than anyone else.
- Duke it out in new duel traditional or everyone-vs.-Bowser mini-games.
- Have fun with everyone’s favorite characters as well as some new ones debuting in their first Mario game.
- View the game board with ease and get back to the game faster with the new 3-D maps.
- Compete against the Koopa Kid Brigade-a trio of Koopa Kids who take their turns simultaneously cutting down significantly on the wait time and letting everyone get back to the action more quickly.
- Win mini-game competitions to collect coins and reach stars that are randomly placed on the game boards. Collect the most stars and coins to win a game board. Beat all the game boards and win the game!
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor