Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Release Date: 4/7/2009
In a town where marching bands are prevalent and everyone is looking to be the best; Major Mike Minor is fairly ambivalent towards marches despite hailing from a long line of illustrious Drum Majors. After his parents present him with a ‘special’ baton that magically attracts band members to fall into rhythm behind the leader will Major Minor finally fulfill his potential and share the joy of marching with the world?
- Major Minor’s Majestic March marks the return of the creative team behind the renowned PaRappa the Rapper franchise-legendary game designer and multimedia musician Masaya Matsuura and famed New York artist Rodney Alan Greenblat.
- Your Wii Remote is Major Minor’s ‘special’ bandleader baton used to keep tempo recruit new band members and pick-up valuable items. If your rhythm is unstable confusion will result; band members will drop out and you could ultimately fail the stage.
- March in 8 different whimsical locations that contain various hair-raising events. Use your best efforts to create the most impressive parade ever whilst nimbly avoiding obstacles.
- Add 15 different instruments to your procession from brass to woodwinds to percussion.
- As the makeup of the band changes so does the performance; it all depends on which members you select! Try different combinations each time you play.
- Numerous modes of play.
- March and keep tempo to more than 30 well-known marching band tunes from around the world composed into original medleys for each unique stage.
- Dazzle the crowd with your incredible baton-twirling displays during brief intermissions.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor