Publisher: Vivendi Games
Developer: Surreal Software
Release Date: 10/16/2002
The Fellowship of the Ring is a single-player action-adventure game featuring Frodo; Gandalf and Aragorn. It is based on the first part of J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic novel ‘The Lord of the Rings.’ From the peaceful lands of the Shire through the darkness of Moria; to the River Anduin the player must gather the Fellowship and protect the One Ring from the Dark Lord Sauron.
- Story unfolds true to the best-selling novels by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Increasingly-challenging combat – as the game progresses encounter 28 types of enemies from roaming monsters to menacing ‘boss’ creatures that possess varying degrees of intelligence and behavior.
- Explore The One Ring Stealth Distraction and Magic Use to discover avoid or create special events and encounters.
- In the Xbox game environmental and varied special effects including spell effects for Gandalf dynamic shadows volumetric fog specular highlights and environmental maps.
- Use of the One Ring – Unleash the power of the most powerful artifact in Middle Earth but at what price?
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor