Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive
Developer: Grasshopper Manufacture
Release Date: 6/12/2012
Lollipop Chainsaw is the ‘un-deadly’ story of sweet but killer zombie-hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand; Juliet slices; dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead; but soon realises the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw-wielding cheerleader. Lollipop Chainsaw is being developed by GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE; led by celebrated game developer Goichi Suda (aka SUDA 51) and featuring the musical compositions of the renowned Akira Yamaoka. In addition; Hollywood director and writer James Gunn (Super; Slither; Dawn of the Dead Tromeo and Juliet) has brought his cult humor and edgy storytelling to Lollipop Chainsaw’s script.
- Killer Heroine – Juliet Starling is an 18-year-old student with a dark secret- zombie-hunting with a killer chainsaw in hand. Juliet must balance the drama of high school while carrying out her zombie-hunting lineage.
- Gameplay Design – Celebrated game developer SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design taking players through a wild ride of zombies chainsaws and rainbows.
- Edgy Storyline – Through an adapted script by James Gunn Juliet must uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak at her school San Romero High but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to take her down.
- Combat/Weapons – Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves taking out hordes of the undead.
- Zombie Rock Lords – San Romero High’s zombie jocks and undead faculty are the least of Juliet’s concerns when she soon realizes that she faces a bigger challenge zombie rock lords that add a new ‘beat’ to SUDA 51’s over-the-top boss battles.
- Head Bangin’ Music – With original music created by popular video game composer Akira Yamaoka (best known for the Silent Hill series) and collaboration with a yet-to-be announced artist Lollipop Chainsaw features a soundtrack that’s to die for! In addition to original music Juliet’s playlist will also include familiar songs from various musical genres.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor