Publisher: Sega of America
Developer: WOW Entertainment
Release Date: 3/19/2002
From the first pitch on Opening Day to the final out of the World Series; Home Run KING brings all the fun and excitement of Major League Baseball to the Nintendo GameCube. With Home Run KING’s pick-up-and-play controls and fast-paced arcade action; you’ll be smashing every record in the books. All the players; teams; and stadiums of MLB are here and recreated in amazing detail. Think you’re ready to join your favorite big league stars in The Show? Create yourself; or whoever you want; with a Create-A-Player tool that lets you customize everything from your hairstyle to your cleats. Why stop there? Build an entire squad of your own with today’s All-Stars; your custom players; or a combination of both. Then take the field in multiple game modes; including Exhibition; Season; and Playoffs — or leave the pitching and fielding behind and let’er rip in Home Run Derby™. Any way you play you’re sure to have a ball as you try to become the Home Run KING!
- Fully licensed — Every team every stadium and every player.
- Pick-up-and-play controls including an easy-to-learn hitting interface and adjustable auto-fielding.
- Fast-paced high-scoring arcade gameplay.
- Four modes of play: Exhibition Season Playoffs and Home Run Derby™. Advanced graphics with incredibly detailed player and stadium models and stunning weather effects.
- Fully customizable players and teams. Player-specific batting stances and pitching styles.
- Endless animations with everything from hook slides at the plate to leaping catches at the wall.
- Actual Major League mascots bring their unique character to the game.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor