Publisher: Namco Bandai
Developer: XPEC Entertainment
Release Date: 8/16/2005
Out of stock
The menacing Block-O who dreams of conquering the universe leaves his planet; Planet Cube; in search of his next target. Unexpectedly; Block-O discovers that the inhabitants of Earth like to give out gifts. Once the gifts are received; gift boxes are usually thrown away. Misinterpreting the gift box as his beloved kind Block-O resentfully dispatches troops to invade Earth to win justice for his fellow cubes.
For the first time a Hello Kitty videogame arrives in full 3D. In this colorful title that is 90% action and 10% puzzle-solving Hello Kitty(r) Roller Rescue features the much-loved Hello Kitty and Badtz-Maru. The game also includes more than 20 popular Sanrio characters that interact with the player and partner up to help Hello Kitty battle enemies.
- More than 20 popular Sanrio characters including Badtz-Maru Mimmy and Keroppi.
- Kitty can select a partner to help her fight enemies in various stages.
- New options can be purchased with special coins.
- Sanriotown is a completely 3-D world with brilliant colors and an interactive environment.
- Well-captured personalities of Sanrio characters and villains.Time based-seasons greetings from Sanrio characters will be sent to players.
- Five game levels varying in difficulty and ways to completion.