Publisher: Vivendi Games
Developer: Gearbox Software
Release Date: 11/14/2001
2 in stock
Deep under the ground of a remote US desert scientists are experimenting on creatures of unknown origin. You are Gordon Freeman; one of those scientists; and during a routine day at work something goes very wrong. A time rift develops; allowing aliens to slip into your reality. When you regain consciousness the facility is in ruins; aliens are everywhere and to make things worse the government is sending the Marines in to clean up whats left – including any survivors.
- Brand new cooperative game Half-Life: Decay.
- Battle your friends in split-screen deathmatch.
- All new skirmish mode – allows players to simulate deathmatch.
- Improved characters and environments – the most visually captivating graphics to date!
- Incredible new special effects created to leverage the power of the PS2.
- Terrifyingly intelligent Enemy AI that can assess threats run in packs and shows a distaste for suicide runs.
- New Skeletal Animation System gives monsters the most fluid and complex motion ever seen in an action game.
- Explore never-before-seen areas of Black Mesa.
- USB Mouse and Keyboard support.