Publisher: Namco Bandai
Developer: Bandai Namco
Release Date: 9/10/2007
1 in stock
The final installment of the exciting .hack//G.U. trilogy logs players back in to ‘The World’ and answers all of their burning questions.
In the year 2017 the most popular game is an MMORPG called ‘The World.’ Some players have found out the hard way that ‘The World’ can be a dangerous place with people falling into comas in real life after their characters are killed in the video game. The servers have been infected so login at your own risk.
In .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption the evil entity infecting servers of the game have broken free and are reaking havoc in the real world. Haseo and his friends must ask themselves if they can make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save the world.
- Is this really the end? – All questions from the series will finally be answered!
- Enhanced Battle system – Haseo and his Avatar evolve into new forms and utilize new more powerful attacks
- New Awakenings – Haseo gains a new Awakening power to deal out more damage to his enemies
- New Arena battles-Conquer the final tier of the Arena Battles to become the Sage Palace Emperor!
- New locations – Investigate two new root towns and two new dungeons as well as a massive hundred level dungeon unlocked after you beat the game called the Forrest of Pain
- Steam Bike – All new parts to customize your steam bike and five new steam bike missions
- The Best of Friends – Choose from 22 different characters to join your party.
- New Crimson VS cards – step up the card battle action with all new cards