Genre: Racing; Shooter
Publisher: Sega of America
Developer: Pseudo Interactive
MultiPlayer: Split Screen; Internet
Release Date: 2/15/2006
1 in stock
Combine fully-automatic; weapon-equipped vehicles with highly detailed and interactive urban environments and you have Full Auto; the most destructive racing action ever experienced in a video game. Players can choose from a wide selection of unique vehicle designs and arm them with any combination of machine guns; cannons; and other deadly weapons before taking to the streets. The rules of the road don’t apply in this high-octane no-holds-barred competition.
In the near future the city of Staunton is held hostage by a mysterious group known only as The Shepherds. As a retired driver you are coerced by the Shepherds into a series of lethal street races where the cost is of competing is far greater than anyone ever expected. Employ the use of Unwreck an ingenious new feature that allows players to rewind short periods of time. Botch a turn? Correct it. Miss a shortcut? Go back and take it. Under heavy fire? Use a second chance to evade the competition. Unwreck makes mid-race ‘restarts’ a thing of the past.
Packed with more than ten play modes including a 60-event career Full Auto offers a degree of variety that surpasses even the most celebrated racing games of the current generation. Extensive multiplayer support via split-screen and online play ensures gamers will be burning (quite literally) the midnight oil with friends. Full Auto is destined to raise the bar for action-racing games.
- No pre-calculated or canned animations. Players will never see the same wreck twice!
- Unique Unwreck feature gives players the ability to control time rectifying fatal errors missed opportunities and bad aim.
- Distinct gameplay modes include a 60-event Career Mode Pursuit Arena Tag and Rampage. A host of mini-games add to the collection.
- Collision Jump and Death cameras magnify key moments. One-touch replays and customizable highlight reels amplify the awesome presentation.
- Enjoy intense combat and unlimited replayability thanks to 20+ vehicles and 10 distinct weapon types.