Genre: Racing; Flight Simulation
Release Date: 8/4/2003
Freaky Flyers drops players into the cockpit with the most unique and engaging cast of characters to ever explore; adventure stunt fly and dogfight in the videogame skies. Intertwining stories and engaging aerial combat add to the excitement throughout completely open and interactive 3-D world environments. Adding to the intensity is multiplayer action that allows gamers to do battle head-to-head in aerial racing combat.
Freaky Flyers quickly lures players in with an intriguing humorous storyline that includes 13 engaging characters and a hilarious soundtrack featuring eight original songs. The adventure of Freaky Flyers also takes gamers to exciting locations such as Exotic Danger Island where lush jungles and lagoons teem with all manner of peril from pirates to pythons. Players may also find themselves in Roaring Chicago for a swinging time in the big city or in the depths of Haunted Transylvania a dark and foreboding destination filled with craggy peeks and haunted castles. In addition players can travel with more than a dozen unique and alluring characters such as the true-blue American hero Johnny Turbine the pinnacle of German discipline Traci Torpedoes or the spicy bandita from south of the border Cactus Rose.
- Interactive Worlds – Explore numerous completely open and interactive 3-D worldsIntriguing Storyline – A complex branching adventure takes the player through each character’s storylineZany Characters – 13 outrageous characters with loads of jokes and visual humor and more than 20 secret characters to unlock
- Stunt Flying – Skill-oriented stunt flying that provides the player with the thrills of doing dangerous aerial stuntsAdventure Racing – Easy-to-learn hard-to-master aerial racing excitement
- Aerial Dogfighting – Competitive aerial dogfighting combat for players to unleash their inner warrior
- Multiplayer Action – Sophisticated multiplayer capability including head-to-head mode
- Awesome Soundtrack – Includes a hilarious original soundtrack with eight outrageous songs
- Spectacular Cinematics – More than 90 minutes of cinematics follow each character’s unique and engaging storyline as it unfolds in a movie-quality presentation
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor