Genre: Fighting; Sports
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Sports
MultiPlayer: Same Screen
Release Date: 4/5/2004
Get ready for the fight of your life as EA SPORTS™ returns to the world of boxing with EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004. Built from the ground up to deliver all the drama and pageantry of a heavyweight title bout; EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004 is the most authentic boxing experience to date; sporting a dramatic new-school attitude; a dynamic new cinematic approach; and revolutionary boxing gameplay.
EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004 features Total Punch Control; a new analog control system allowing gamers to pummel their opponents with surgical precision; controlling both punch location and power to bring the hurt with style and strategy. An all-new defensive system also allows players full body control as they make a run at the title.
An all-star cast of the toughest fighters in the world including Roy Jones Jr.; Lennox Lewis; Muhammad Ali; and Sugar Ray Leonard are waiting to go toe-to-toe in the deep career mode. And of course; there’s a whole world of gamers out there ready to rumble online on EA SPORTS Nation; making every night FIGHT NIGHT.
- Total Punch Control: New analog controls give gamers precise control over their offensive and defensive arsenal. Using analog stick movement rather than digital buttons; gamers can decide what punch to throw; how hard to throw it; and where it lands with unprecedented fluidity and precision.
- Total Defensive Control: An all new analog defense system emphasizes finesse and body control. Bob; lean; duck; and weave to draw your opponent in; then lay into them—make them miss and make them pay.
- Fresh New Attitude: EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004 captures the over-the-top showmanship and excitement of a championship fight with cinematic flair. The 3D crowds react to the action in the ring and influence the judges.
- Deep Career Mode: In-depth create-a-boxer and career modes let players create themselves in the game and work their way up the ranks from chump to champ; picking up sponsors; upgrading skills; and traveling the world in pursuit of the big payday.
- Realistic Boxing Violence: Physics-based action assures no two knockdowns will ever be alike. Swollen eyes and realistic effects highlight the physical nature of the sport.
- Kings of the Ring: The biggest and baddest boxers rule the ring in EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004. The game includes all of today’s contenders; like Roy Jones Jr.; Shane Moseley; and Lennox Lewis; plus all-time greats like Mohammad Ali; Joe Frazier; Sugar Ray Leonard; and more.
- Customizable Ring Entrances: Assemble an entourage; choose your theme music; select your pyrotechnics; and set the tone for the fight to follow. Dark and threatening or bold and boisterous? It’s your call.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor