Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: EA Sports
Release Date: 2/22/2005
Let your skills reign supreme in the ultimate combination of arcade action blended with the culture of freestyle street soccer; EA SPORTS BIG presents FIFA STREET. By removing the rules from the simulation soccer experience; FIFA STREET exposes the heart of the world’s beautiful game on-the-ball flare and individual style.
Play against the worlds top professional players showing off your skills and individual style in 4-on-4 match-ups against the backdrop of global venues that represent the culture of street soccer. Use a combination of freestyle moves and dominate your opponents with show stopping GameBreakers. FIFA Street showcases dynamic player match ups where beating your opponent will require skill technique and the careful selection of specific moves.
Breakaway from the stadiums & rules of the modern game playing in ten distinctive street locations from around the world. From the Favelas of Brazil to the urban courts of Amsterdam experience the flavor of soccer from around the globe.
Create your own team and take on the world’s best soccer players gradually building your reputation and team into an unstoppable force that leads the tide of street soccer.
- Pro Players in Street Match-ups: Choose from a variety of national teams and build your street squad from a collection of the world’s top professional players.
- Fast-Paced Intuitive Control: Lightning fast and easily accessible controls allow you to pull off juggling step-overs and pannas all in your own personal style.
- Global Street Venues: Breakaway from the stadium and rules of the official game of soccer. Play in 10 global street locations that reflect the strong culture and individual spirit of each region.
- The Wall is the 5th man: Use the wall at each venue for strategic moves and dynamic passes.
- Break the Game Wide Open: Charge your GameBreaker and show-off and show-up your opponent with dramatic trick moves earning you unbeatable shots and big highlight moments.
- Rule the Street: Create your own players and develop your characters then unlock rewards and steal players from the opposition. In this single player mode the key objective is to be the best and earn respect.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor