Developer: Crytek Studios
MultiPlayer: Split Screen; Internet; System Link
Release Date: 9/27/2005
1 in stock
After escorting an inquisitive journalist to a remote tropical island; Jack Carver finds himself stranded in paradise; hunted by an unrelenting team of highly trained mercenaries. Incorporating state-of-the-art graphic technology and a host of innovative FPS gameplay conventions; Far Cry redefines the term ‘survival action.’ As Jack; you’ll have to outwit hordes of cunning mercenaries through all manner of tactics. Make long-range assaults; set traps commandeer vehicles – even develop new skills and abilities to outlast the island’s evils and escape with your life.
- Go it alone by setting traps scouting ahead sniping from afar and commandeering all types of assault vehicles.
- Finally AI that’s actually intelligent. Enemies react in real-time take cover call in reinforcements and use advanced group-formation tactics to take you out.
- Discover all-new locations including abandoned mines aquatic labs and a host of locations not found in the PC version.
- Explosive Xbox Live play allows you to engage in island warfare in more than eight unique modes of multiplayer combat.
- Build your own multiplayer maps for use on Xbox Live or in split-screen mode. This first-of-its-kind editor for the Xbox console is ultra-powerful and specially designed for the Xbox Controller and allows gamers to switch from editing to playing on the fly.