Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment
Release Date: 3/25/2001
Out of stock
It’s time to lace up the skates and hit the ice as ESPN the Games unleashes the powerful; totally revamped hockey gaming experience — ESPN National Hockey Night 2002 – for the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox. Including new player models and facial textures along with fresh gameplay modes; the game delivers all the brutal body checks lightning-quick skating action and goal scoring glory hockey fans can handle. ESPN National Hockey Night 2002 is jam-packed with attitude and insight from The Worldwide Leader in Sports including the familiar voices of ESPN’s broadcast team of Gary Thorne and Bill Clement.
- Totally ESPN — ESPN National Hockey Night 2002 embodies the personality of The World Wide Leader In Sports by featuring ESPN’s eye-popping graphics unconventional camera angles microphone placement insightful statistics as well as entertaining and informative play-by-play commentary from Gary Thorne and Bill Clement.
- Complete NHL Authenticity — Officially licensed by the NHL and the NHLPA ESPN National Hockey Night 2002 features every NHL team complete with authentic uniforms and stadiums.
- Who’s Driving The Zamboni? — ESPN National Hockey Night 2002 is endorsed by Chicago Blackhawks right wing Tony Amonte.
- Incredible Motion Capture Animations And Mind-Blowing Graphics — To enable gamers to experience the physical fast-paced action of the NHL ESPN National Hockey Night 2002 showcases astounding graphics and over 800 motion captured animations from actual NHL players.
- Draft Him Train Him Turn Him Loose On The Ice – The Create-A-Player option allows gamers to build a player determine his attributes get him drafted as a free agent and watch him blossom into a full-fledged NHL superstar.
- Lord Stanley Has Arrived — Players can train toughen themselves up for the Stanley Cup by utilizing ESPN National Hockey Night 2002’s new game modes.