Genre: Fighting; Strategy
Release Date: 3/16/2005
1 in stock
Based on Luo Guanzhong’s historical novel; Romance of the Three Kingdoms the Dynasty Warriors® series of Tactical Action games takes players back in time when chaos ruled Ancient China. In the game players are equipped with powerful weapons and their strategic wits. They must fight their way through grand battlefields populated with hordes of enemy warriors.
With previous console-based Dynasty Warriors games the player was free to roam about one vast battlefield. One stage could take more than 30 minutes to complete. Stages this long would not be convenient for a mobile gaming environment. So in the PSP version of Dynasty Warriors each stage is divided into a network of smaller ‘battlefield areas’ (BA) with each area holding a different degree of strategic importance.
These areas influence each other and change according to the battle situation. If the player wins in one area the victory may create a positive influence in other areas (i.e. increased morale). Or if an allied army retreats this may decrease allied morale. As a result the player must be aware of the status of each BA decide an appropriate battle policy and lead his army to victory.
- New! Battlefield Area System creates new strategic gameplay and allows for shorter periods of play ideal for the mobile environment
- New! ‘Second in Command’ Officer system gives bodyguards special skills that you control.
- New! With hundreds of ‘second in command’ officers to discover you can collect and select which officers you take into battle
- New! Exchange ‘Second in Command’ officers using the Memory Stick Duo®
- Play as 42 Dynasty Warriors from all of the Three Kingdoms and Unaligned forces
- Includes Musou mode and Free mode!
- Uncover seven stories from China’s turbulent past!
- Mount stampeding elephants and swift horses then ride into battle!
- A single player game.