Genre: Action/Adventure; Hack & Slash
Developer: Ninja Theory
Release Date: 1/15/2013
Detailing Dante’s early years and set against a contemporary backdrop; DmC Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge
.The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds he feels like an outcast.
He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio Ninja Theory renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values. The combination of Ninja Theory’s expertise and Capcom’s unrivalled heritage in producing combat focused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the multi-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.
- Do it with style – Utilize Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking.
- Who is Dante? – Explore Dante’s early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values – Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor