Genre: FPS; Survival Horror
Publisher: Gamecock Media
Developer: Renegade Kid
Release Date: 10/25/2007
Dementium – The Ward is a mature-themed first-person shooter/survival horror game for the Nintendo DS that tells the tale of a man who awakens to find himself alone in a mysterious; derelict hospital that is frozen in time. Confronted by the deadly; grotesque surgical experiments that wander the halls; a series of challenging puzzles and a cast of peculiar characters; he must face his deepest fears; unlock the mysteries of the hospital and escape with his life.
The Ward offers a completely new experience on the Nintendo DS and pushes the platform to its limits with full 3D visuals and bone-chilling audio that brings the world screaming to life. The Ward also offers an intriguing psychological experience; one that challenges the mind to ask questions and think beyond the surface of the in-game surroundings. For those who survive the terrors that lie within the corridors and rooms a shocking conclusion awaits.
- A true ‘M’ adult-horror experience for DS -Pushes the DS to its limits with full 3D visuals and gripping audio
- Uses the DS touch-screen to look and aim provides the player with an enhanced sensation of freedom and control
- A dynamic real-time flashlight immerses the player deep into the game’s eerie and dark atmosphere; allowing the player to search the terrifying corridors of the hospital
- True-to-life weapons including pistols shotguns and electric bone-saws
- Many challenging puzzles that are crucial to unlocking the mysteries of the hospital
- Multiple grotesque enemies each requiring different tactics to defeat
- Twisted psychological elements that keep the player second-guessing their every move
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor