$5.99 – $9.99
Genre: Simulation; Entertainment
Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Developer: Taito Corporation
MultiPlayer: System Link; Wi-Fi
Release Date: 9/12/2006
Learn how to cook with your Nintendo DS! As a budding chef you must first prepare foods then combine raw ingredients together as you cook them on the stove. Follow real recipes or experiment with your own combinations to create a culinary masterpiece with your stylus.
- Create 76 different real world dishes from fried eggs to cabbage meat rolls! By mastering the first 15 recipes you can unlock 61 increasingly complex bonus recipes to expand your skills in the kitchen.
- The stylus is your master kitchen tool! Use it in more than 200 mini-games to chop slice pan fry knead grate mash tenderize mix peel carve roll and more. Once your dish is ready you can even use the stylus to prepare the final layout of your meal.
- Cool food down by blowing into the Nintendo DS microphone
- Combine recipes to create more advanced dishes
- Share recipes with up to 4 other people or transfer a saved game to a friend via the DS wireless link
- Earn bronze silver and gold medals based on the quality of your cooking
- Practice mode lets you finetune your cooking skills without being judged
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor