Publisher: Game Factory
Developer: NEKO Entertainment
Release Date: 11/7/2007
2 in stock
Build-A-Bear Workshop for Nintendo DS is a new; fun kind of relationship simulation game; which takes into account the player through each furry friend’s evolution and enhances the player’s fun factor. Build-A-Bear Workshop furry friends graphical universe and lifestyles are respectfully adapted and enhanced by this new addition to the gaming world.
- Create and customize your very own furry friend in the beginning of the game. Pick the furry friend you want to play with stuff it give it a special heart and whisper a wish in its ear. Stitch it together fluff it name it dress it and take it home to its special house that you get to color.
- Eight different furry friends are available to customize: Dimples Teddy Mocha Bunny Pink Poodle Playful Puppy Velvet Teddy Friendly Frog Marvelous Monkey and Sassy Kitty.
- Your furry friend’s home is the interface itself containing six different areas each hosting 2 to 4 unique activities including food preparation dance education playground tooth brushing shopping and dressing up for a full photo session!
- Play 4 fun mini games both single and wireless multiplayer.
- Trade clothing accessories and pictures with your friends using the wireless connection!
- Use the Nintendo DS microphone for whispering a wish and use the stylus for direct physical contact with your new furry friend!