Publisher: Game Factory
Developer: NEKO Entertainment
Release Date: 11/7/2007
Build-A-Bear Workshop for Nintendo DS is a new; fun kind of relationship simulation game; which takes into account the player through each furry friend’s evolution and enhances the player’s fun factor. Build-A-Bear Workshop furry friends graphical universe and lifestyles are respectfully adapted and enhanced by this new addition to the gaming world.
- Create and customize your very own furry friend in the beginning of the game. Pick the furry friend you want to play with stuff it give it a special heart and whisper a wish in its ear. Stitch it together fluff it name it dress it and take it home to its special house that you get to color.
- Eight different furry friends are available to customize: Dimples Teddy Mocha Bunny Pink Poodle Playful Puppy Velvet Teddy Friendly Frog Marvelous Monkey and Sassy Kitty.
- Your furry friend’s home is the interface itself containing six different areas each hosting 2 to 4 unique activities including food preparation dance education playground tooth brushing shopping and dressing up for a full photo session!
- Play 4 fun mini games both single and wireless multiplayer.
- Trade clothing accessories and pictures with your friends using the wireless connection!
- Use the Nintendo DS microphone for whispering a wish and use the stylus for direct physical contact with your new furry friend!
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor