Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Developer: Terminal Reality
Release Date: 10/15/2002
At the end of World War I; a group of Nazi war criminals fled to South America. There; they heard rumors of strange creatures in the area… and what they uncovered promised to give them the ability to reclaim their intended glory. For almost 20 years they have developed an immense facility near the coast of Argentina to excavate an ancient temple containing horrific powers.
But this is not the Nazis only foray into harnessing the occult for their diabolical plans. Their evil research has pieced together ancient lore connecting three ancient artifacts that promise a power never before seen on earth if all are brought together. However to the Nazi’s chagrin there is an older deeper evil at work here. And the only person who can save the world from these two terrible evils is our super-sexy super-lethal super-natural heroine.
- Sex Appeal – Agent BloodRayne exudes sex appeal ruthless charm and lethal style. She has got looks and moves that will have gamers lusting for her.
- Bloodlust – Drink enough living blood and you put Agent BloodRayne into an intensely violent state called Bloodlust where she does much more damage. Drink even more blood and she goes into Bloodrage…
- Supernatural Abilities – Agent BloodRaynes supernatural abilities which increase throughout the game include incredible speed inhuman agility enhanced vision senses the ability to ‘slow time’ (a la the Matrix) and more.
- Weapons – Agent BloodRayne has silver blades attached to her wrists for which she can gain enhancements through the game. She is also expert with numerous throwing and firing weapons.
- Horror-filled cinematic action will immerse you in a story that you play instead of watch.
- Frighteningly intelligent enemies will seek reinforcements plan ambushes and use your own weapons against you.
- Intuitive responsive and smooth controls make it easy for you to have Agent BloodRayne do what you want when you want her to do it.
- Camera FX feature allows for automatic slow motion camera panning when spectacular events like dismemberment or explosions occur. Camera can also be triggered to follow any projectile to its target
- All-new graphics engine named Infernal Engine from the team that created Nocturne 4×4 EVO and Fly!
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor