Release Date: 5/29/2002
1 in stock
- 9 huge levels offering a plethora of rails ramps pipes and surprises.
- Over-the-top tricks never seen before in an action sports game. Hand grinds six types of manuals grind transitions double leg grind new big air tricks wall taps stalls wall flips hand plants and much more.
- Introducing the ‘Action Button’ the one button for all your skitching pole grabbing vaulting and interactive needs.
- 30 to 60 objectives per level with challenges including time limit point total Head-to-Head single trick point value NPC challenges and many others.
- 10 to 15 cinematic events per level that makes the worlds really come alive. As an example if you skate off of the Atlas statue the massive globe rolls on to the street smashing two buses that form into a half pipe.
- Integrated Park Editor within main game levels allowing player to build terrain in order to accomplish objectives.