Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Release Date: 10/13/2009
a boy and his blob returns with an all new game play experience! True to the NES version; playing the boy; you feed your Blob jelly beans and watch it transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger. With its robust and emotionally driven story; challenging puzzles; and visually impressive art style a boy and his blob is nothing short of a heartwarming experience.
- Originally created for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) in 1989 by award-winning game designer David Crane (Pitfall!).
- Experience the charming story through an all-new hand drawn and painted animated presentation designed exclusively for Wii.
- Teamwork is key. The boy has limited movement and range so you must use your Blob friend to transform into useful objects to get to things or places the boy cannot access alone.
- 15 new Jelly Beans including Caramel Cannon and Bubble Gum Bubble and classic beans like the Licorice Ladder Apple Jack and Tangerine Trampoline transform the Blob into different tools including: a ladder trampoline parachute cannon shield and more!
- Travel through the Blobolonia Outskirts to the Emperor’s Citadel in four breathtaking worlds featuring 40 levels filled with hidden treasures!
- Battle the baddies and evil bosses that terrorize Blobolonia including the Serpent Quadruped Beast and even the Blobolonian Emperor himself!
- Celebrate a boy and his blob’s 20th Anniversary with unlockable bonus content
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor