Publisher: Vivendi Games
Developer: Genuine Games
Release Date: 11/22/2005
2 in stock
In 50 Cent: Bulletproof; 50 gets caught in a web of corruption; double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path through New York’s drug underworld. Working with the unlikeliest of allies; the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications. The streets are watching as 50 Cent blasts his way to the truth.
- Terry Winter Screenplay. Feature-length crime epic written by Emmy-Award winning Sopranos executive producer Terry Winter who also wrote the story for 50 Cent’s upcoming biopic Get Rich or Die Tryin’.
- A story true to 50 Cent. 50 Cent himself has been heavily involved in the game’s creation consulting on the game’s mechanics and storyline and recording hours of in-game dialogue.
- New 50 Cent Music and Freestyles. Original exclusive music tracks recorded by 50 Cent specifically for the game in addition to freestyle rhymes that players can mix and match with authentic 50 Cent beats in ‘The Lab.’
- Run with G-Unit (Lloyd Banks Young Buck and Tony Yayo) on various mission throughout the game.
- Dynamic Athleticism. 50 runs ducks jumps rolls and shoots in a fluid screen-relative 3rd-person point of view.
- Living ‘Hood. Interact with pawnbrokers weapon dealers informants shady doctors and music bootleggers. Hang out in your crib and listen to 50 music and/or watch videos