Publisher: Data East Corporation
Developer: Data East Corp.
Release Date: November 1986
Genre: Action; Fighting
Publisher: American Technos Inc.
Developer: Technos Japan Corp.
Release Date: January 1990
Genre: Action; Fighting; Platformer
Release Date: 5/5/2005
Rating: Everyone 10+
War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord Count Dooku.There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere. In a stunning move the fiendish droid leader General Grievous has swept into the republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine leader of the Galactic Senate. As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor. Anakin Skywalker and his mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi manage to infiltrate the unbending droid defense and enter the Separatist Spaceship. Will they succeed in their mission? Save the Chancellor’s life and their own? Using their Lightsaber and Jedi powers the two Jedi Knights fight hard to incapacitate the Separatist’s guards having both a very specific yet distinct fate. Both will face ultimate choices and sacrifice. With the Dark Side more present than ever leaving only pain and suffering on its path. Hearts are destined to be broken and lives to be destroyed. Which path will you choose?
- Common to GBA & DS: 2D scrolling action gameplay
- Play the story of the final & decisive chapter of the Star Wars saga
- Exact follow-up of the movie storyline
- Will be released 2 weeks prior to movie: exclusive insight on the storyline plot!
- Choose to play as Anakin or Obiwan for a multi-path adventure
- Branching storyline letting the player explore different worlds and complete different missions
- Play the dark side as well as the good side
- Upgrade your character’s skills as you play the game
- Learn new fighting skills (combos) & master new force powers (12)
- Unique skills for Obi-wan & Anakin
- Earn bonuses after each missions that will let you upgrade you strength stamina & intuition
- Multiplayer modes (up to 2 players … Link cable required on GBA)
- 2 modes: cooperative & last Jedi standing
- Cooperative: play specifically created missions happening during the Clone Wars (between the Episode II & III) when Obi-Wan & Anakin used to fight side by side. Possibility to upload your upgraded characters from single player o Last Jedi standing: dropped in an arena flooded with enemies the last Jedi alive wins!
Publisher: Nintendo of America; Inc.
Developer: Nintendo Co. Ltd.
Release Date: August 1986
Genre: Fighting; RPG
Developer: Raven Software
MultiPlayer: System Link
Release Date: 9/21/2004
X-Men: Legends features favorite characters from the powerhouse Marvel franchise in an immersive action RPG. The story begins when the X-Men learn that Magneto; their greatest adversary; has devised a plan to give mutants the power to reign supreme over humans. The X-Men are then forced to battle Magneto to prevent global chaos and stop their foes from imprisoning the human race. In order to save the world from certain destruction players must build the perfect X-Men team by recruiting new members and deciding how best to upgrade their powers and abilities. Players will need to choose the best combination of heroes to tackle each unique obstacle as they face a threat that could destroy all of mankind.
- Customizable Squad – Gamers can pick their favorite X-Men character and upgrade each character’s attributes to create their perfect team. Recruiting from 15 different heroes including Wolverine Cyclops Storm and Jean Grey players gain experience upgrade their team characters and unlock new abilities to aid in the quest.
- Interact With Favorite Characters – Fans control their X-Men characters (either individually or as a team) by training and directing them through an exciting series of missions. Players command their team and take on such enemies as the Brotherhood of Mutants Sentinels and an unknown enemy from the future.
- Multiple Gameplay Modes – X-Men: Legends features a multi-branching mission-based storyline that allows for abundant replay value. Players can play solo or cooperatively with up to three friends as they battle evil mutants. Dynamic joining allows new players to become part of the adventure at any time during the game.